Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from RBM Industrial Supplies LTD ("RBM", "we", or "us"). By ordering goods from RBM you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. The supplier of the goods featured is RBM Industrial Supplies LTD , Registered office Unit A Testwood Park, Salisbury Road, Southampton, SO40 2RW. Registered number 1384870 (England & Wales). VAT number 329 8257 25.
You may contact us at this address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0)23 8033 1805.
Unless stated otherwise, all calls to RBM cost your standard call rate per minute from a BT landline, Mobile Providers and other Networks may vary.
Safe online purchasing is important to everyone and we have gone to great lengths to make sure your details remain safe. When you start the payment process you can be sure that every step of the way is secure as we use the industry standard payment proccessing methods..
Information provided through the RBM Industrial Supplies website will be treated appropriately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
By placing your order, you agree that we may store, process and use personal data collected from your order form for the purposes of processing your order, deliver items and processing payments, communicating with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, updating our records and maintaining any on-line account you may have with us, preventing or detecting fraud or abuses of our website.
A contract is formed between RBM and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered. Until the goods are despatched, the order may be cancelled. Exceptions apply to personalised items and goods made to your order, which cannot be cancelled once you have received email confirmation that your order has been accepted. For a list of exceptions please see Returns below.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Cancellations and changes are possible up to 24 hours prior to delivery (see also return of selected items below).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, exchange or store credit. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item and have an account on with us you can log-in and use the Returns feature in your account. Alternatively please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Credit/Debit Card Payment
We accept credit and debit card payments made through the website. All payments are proccessed and handled through Paypal and their normal terms and conditions apply. RBM are fully PCI compliant, with no payment card details being stored on our servers or files. Full details of PCI compliance can be provided on request.
To pay your account using your online banking service, please quote the following details:
Account Name: RBM Industrial Supplies
Bank Account Number: 80256129
Sort Code: 20-79-25
You warrant that you will not use any of the photo printing services for any fraudulent or illegal purpose and that you will not submit any image that:
(a) is unlawful, pornographic, indecent, defamatory, offensive, obscene, otherwise objectionable or harmful to (or which depicts harming) children in any way; or
(b) would constitute, assist or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law; or
(c) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; or
(d) Use the service to transmit or invite access to any images described in paragraphs (a) through (c) above.
and you accept and undertake that you will be liable for any action taken against Next in relation to such activities and will fully indemnify RBM against all actions, claims, demands or costs which may arise as a result.
Right to decline
RBM reserves the right to decline to print or return any image.
Intellectual property rights
You warrant that you are the owner of the copyright in any material that you send to us for reproduction.
The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax. The correct price will be shown on your invoice. If for this, or any other reason, an item is not acceptable, it may be returned providing it is sent back within ten days and is in new condition. Certain products cannot be returned. See Returns section above, for details. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling and are subject to the previling VAT rate. We reserve the right to accept or reject orders, to request part payment, to refuse applications or with prior written notice to close an account. Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the online shop may differ from prices in store.
All products are sold on the basis that they are suitable for private or business use only. Please contact us for further information if you intend using any products any other environment.
All orders for products are subject to availability. In the event of seasonal supply difficulties we reserve the right to packaging of equal quality and value.
RBM welcomes and learns from complaints. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.
Complaints must be in writing and can be sent via email to email@example.com or by mail to:
Customer Services, RBM Industrial Supplies, Unit A Testwood Park, Salisbury Road, Southampton, SO40 2RW
THESE CONDITIONS ARE A VARIATION OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO ALL SALES BY RBM INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES LTD
In these terms and conditions ("the Conditions") the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- "the Company" means RBM Industrial Supplies Ltd.
- "Contract" means the contract between the Company and the Customer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Conditions.
- "Customer" means the person or persons who are purchasing the Goods from the Company.
- "Goods" means the kitchen units, cabinets and related fitments agreed to be supplied to the Customer in accordance with these Conditions.
- "Price" means the price inclusive of VAT for the Goods and delivery charges.
2. Basis Of The Sale
- The Company shall sell and the Customer shall purchase the Goods in accordance with these Conditions, which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions made or purported to be made by the Customer.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Contract for the Goods shall be between the Company and the Customer to the exclusion of all other parties and any contractual disputes arising from the Contract shall be between the Customer and the Company to the exclusion of all other parties.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptances of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by or on behalf of the Company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Company.
All terms of the Contract between the Customer and the Company are contained in these Conditions. No representations or warranties are made or given by or on behalf of the Company save as appear herein. No variation or addition to the Contract shall have effect unless agreed in writing and signed by a Director of the Company and a fully authorised representative of the Customer. No alleged oral agreement will be accepted.
4. Price And Payment
- The Price shall be inclusive of any value added tax and any delivery charges which are set out overleaf and which the Customer shall pay at the times stated overleaf.
- The Customer shall pay to the Company the Price in cash or by cheque or credit card in pounds sterling at the times stated overleaf. Payment will only be deemed to have been made when the Company has received cleared funds.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to deduct any monies from any payment due whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless ordered by a valid court order.
- All payments payable under the Contract shall become due for payment immediately on termination of the Contract in accordance with clause 19.
- Any variation to the applicable rate of VAT or any imposition of VAT or other taxes imposed by the legislation will be charged at the appropriate rate at the time of delivery.
- If the Customer fails to make any payment on the due date pursuant to the Contract the Customer shall be liable to pay interest on such sum from the due date until the date of payment at the annual rate of 4% above the base lending rate of Barclays accruing on a daily basis until payment is made whether before or after judgment and the Company further reserves the right to charge for all reasonable costs including administration to enforce payment of the outstanding sums such costs are to be added to the debt owed by the Customer.
- The Customer shall be entitled to cancel this Contract within seven (7) working days from the date the Customer orders the Goods, provided that such cancellation is notified to the Company in writing within this time frame and the Customer pays to the Company the sum of £100.00 inclusive of VAT by way of cancellation fee. Thereafter the Customer shall not be entitled to cancel the Contract except with the written consent of the Company in which event the Customer will pay the Company all costs and expenses that the Company has incurred in respect of the Goods ordered by the Customer up to and including the date of cancellation by the Customer (which shall not exceed the Price) and such costs and expenses shall include, without limitation, manufacturing costs, costs of materials, administrative and delivery costs.
- Subject to your statutory rights, Goods made or altered specifically to the Customer's order may not be returned nor will the Company provide any refund unless the Goods are defective or not made in accordance with your stated instructions.
6. Alteration To Order
Following the order of the Goods made by the Customer and written confirmation of the order has been issued by the Company, the Customer shall not be permitted to make any alterations to the order.
The Company will use its reasonable endeavours to deliver the Goods at a time convenient to the Customer but for the avoidance of doubt normally during the hours of 8 am and 5 pm only. Dates and approximate times will be advised by the Company. If the Customer fails to take delivery on an agreed date and time the Company reserves the right to postpone the delivery by a reasonable period in which case the Company will advise the Customer of an alternative date and time.
8. Risk and Title
- All risks, damage or loss to Goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery. In the event that the Customer fails to take delivery without good reason risk in the Goods shall also be deemed to have been passed to the Customer at the time of attempted delivery. The Customer must ensure that the Goods will be stored at a dry and secure location.
- Notwithstanding delivery or any other provision of these Conditions, the title and ownership in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the Price. Until ownership has passed the Customer shall hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company's bailee and must maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Company's behalf.
- Where the Company is not the manufacturer of the Goods, the Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to transfer to the Customer the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given to the Company.
- The Company warrants that subject to the other provisions of these Conditions upon delivery the Goods shall be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
- The Company shall not be liable for a breach of the above warranty:Subject to the above clause 9 (iii) if any of the Goods do not conform with the above warranty the Company shall at its option repair or replace such Goods (or the defective part) or refund the price of such Goods provided that, if the Company so requests, the Customer shall, at the Company's expense, return the Goods or the part of such Goods which is defective to the Company. In considering whether a full or partial refund is to be given, account will be taken of the benefit provided by the Goods to the Customer.
- if the Customer fails to give prompt written notice of any defect to the Company; or
- if the Customer does not allow the Company a reasonable opportunity to inspect the Goods after receiving such notice, or.
- if the Customer makes any further use of the Goods after giving such notice; or
- if the defect arises because the Customer's mis-use, general wear and tear or if the Customer or their fitter failed to follow the Company's oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods; or
- if the Customer or their fitter alters or repairs such Goods without the written consent of the Company; or
- If the Company complies with clause 9 (iv) it shall have no further liability for a breach of the warranty in respect of such Goods.
- The following provisions set out the entire financial liability of the Company (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the Customer in respect of:
- any breach of these Conditions;
- any use made by the Customer of any of the Goods, or of any product incorporating any of the Goods; and
- any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
- The Guarantee/Warranty does not affect the Customer's legal rights and, for the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Company:
- for death or personal injury caused by the Company's negligence; or
- under section 2(3), Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability; or
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clauses 11 (vii) and (viii):
- the Company's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to the Price; and
- the Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
- The Guarantee/Warranty will be binding on the Company in respect of the following Goods and the following periods from the date of delivery:
- 6 years in respect of carcasses; and
- 2 years in respect of kitchen unit doors and kitchen furniture.
10. Alternative Equipment
If at the time of delivery the Company is unable to supply any of the Goods the Company will offer the Customer an alternative with any appropriate adjustment in the Price. If the alternative is not acceptable to the Customer the Company will at its entire discretion allow a deduction in the cost of such Goods from the overall Price to the Company.
11. Product Range Revisions
The Company continually seeks to improve its products and reserves the right to alter, delete or add any item, colour, size, finish, component or service from its range without prior notice. Every effort will be made to match the Goods with goods provided under previous order(s) but the Company is unable to give any guarantee that the colour size finish or component will match.
- Without prejudice to any other provision in these Conditions and without prejudice to any rights or remedies either party may have against the other the Contract shall terminate immediately and the Customer's right to possession of any Goods shall terminate immediately if the Customer has a bankruptcy order made against him or makes an arrangement or composition with his creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enters into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding-up of the Customer or for the granting of an administration order in respect of the Customer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the Customer or the Customer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on his/its property or obtained against him/it or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- The accrued rights of the parties as at termination shall not be affected.
- On termination the Customer shall be liable to pay all outstanding and unpaid invoices and the Company shall be entitled to raise an invoice for Goods manufactured but not invoiced and such invoice(s) shall become due for payment immediately on receipt by the Customer.
13. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable to the Customer under the Contract in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or inability to carry out its business arising out of war or civil commotion, strikes, lockout and industrial disputes, failure of utility service or transport network, fire, storm, explosion, floods or bad weather, breakdown of machinery or plant, malicious damage, compliance with any law governmental order rule direction or regulation or any act of God or default of suppliers or sub-contractors. The Company shall further be under no liability to the Customer for any circumstances beyond the Company's control.
The Company may assign the Contract or any part of it to any person, firm or company but the Customer shall not be entitled to assign the Contract.
- Each right or remedy of the Company under the Contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Company whether under the Contract or not.
- If any provision of the Contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
- Failure or delay by the Company in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of the Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under the Contract. And any waiver by the Company of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of the Contract by the Customer shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other terms of the Contract.
- The parties to the Contract do not intend that any term of the Contract shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
- All communications between the parties about the Contract shall be in writing and delivered by hand or sent by pre-paid first class post, sent by fax or sent via electronic communication ("email"):
- (in case of communications to the Company) to its registered office or such changed address as shall be notified to the Customer by the Company; or
- (in the case of the communications to the Customer) to the address overleaf.
- Communications shall be deemed to have been received:
- if sent by pre-paid first class post, two days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank and public holidays) after posting (exclusive of the day of posting); or
- if delivered by hand, on the day of delivery
- if sent by fax or email on a working day prior to 4.00 pm, at the time of transmission and otherwise on the next working day.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of the Contract shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.