High-quality rust remover with cracking effect due to extreme cooling and excellent creep properties. For destruction-free loosening of extremely rusty and oxidised screw connections on passenger cars, trucks, agricultural and construction machinery, assemblies and devices.
- By cooling the material surface, e.g. on a stud bolt, down to -40°C, micro-fine cracks appear in the corrosion layer at the connection points. These crack open the rust, ensuring better penetration of the active agent.
- In conjunction with the cracking effect, optimum creep properties ensure excellent rust penetration
- Quickly penetrates rust and loosens seized screws
- Heavily rusted screw connections are loosened without damage
- Provides lasting protection against further corrosion
- Resin-free and acid-free
- Suitable for use with rubber and seals
Customers also viewed
£13.99 (inc VAT) £11.66 (ex VAT)
£18.99 (inc VAT) £15.82 (ex VAT)
£9.99 (inc VAT) £8.32 (ex VAT)
£2.99 (inc VAT) £2.49 (ex VAT)
£24.99 (inc VAT) £20.82 (ex VAT)